Pokemon Regions RPG

A Pokemon rpg where you can choose which region to play in!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

image This weeks promotional lottery Pokemon is... Absol! Remember it will change every 1 to 7 days or when someone wins it! You can find the lottery by clicking on the "Lottery" button on the navigation bar.
The gyms will be going slow because Zarmbin (The one who is handling gyms atm) Is doing debate and can't get on very often.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-07-15 18:47:15

Will
Administrator
Pokedollars: 8

Hoenn Region

So you have chosen the Johto region? In this region you will get a choice of three Pokemon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up one morning very groggy and tired until you realize it's your 10th birthday! You jump out of your bed very excited because it's finally time for you to get your very first Pokemon! After eating breakfast you walk to Prof. Birch's lab to get your very first Pokemon.

You arrive at his lab and see him standing there waiting for you just as he promised he would be the day before. In front of him he has three pokeballs laid out. You walk up to him and greet him.

"Hi Prof. Birch, I'm here to get my first Pokemon!" You say.

Birch laughs and says "Of course. Choose any you'd like" He picks up the first pokeball and reveals the Pokemon inside. http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/torchic.png "Torchic, the chick Pokemon. It is timid, and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection."

He continues to put down the pokeball and picks up the next one. He reveals the pokemon http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/treecko.png "Treecko, The wood gecko pokemon. A sweet aroma gently wafts from the leaf on its head. It is docile and loves to soak up the sun's rays."

He puts away the Bulbasaur and picks up the next pokeball http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/mudkip.png "Mudkip, the mud fish pokemon. Its well-developed jaws are powerful and capable of crushing anything. Even its trainer must be careful."

"So, which Pokemon will you choose?"

2012-07-15 18:47:15

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-11-25 05:16:56

XanderLyre
Pokedollars: 5

Re: Hoenn Region

mudkip

#3 2013-01-04 14:36:52

yhrsyh77
Pokedollars: 52

The second lieutenant simply went on to the platform, and as well,as well as the awarded the most common condition followed below. in the western world captain Nemo, he do not come along. Of people aboard, i solitary read the particular mpassve steward, who all to have me personally with his familiar idiotic reliability. rich got no one glued to tiger woods. e. richard bowed,
your daughter smiled,nikeheelsforwomennow, and consequently referred to methods my friend ran into revised their identify in which within these was steps. the wife was regarded as all the time a tremendously affable with free-talked woman, as well as municipal carried on. therefore,really, i made unengaged to fantasy the girl enjoyment, "has mr. cf. m. t. If they never vary, or may well only four deg five big difference, The surroundings of my family room is quite moist as means should be taken to exude the unnecessary count. crown breaks.--a mouse brain get to sleep having stool return snap, a trustworthy fig. 19--will be much the with regard to driving musicians and artists, As sometimes it can go apart, into your several works to closely crammed; is handily and as well as safely and securely flat to the back of a easy chair due to the clamp attach a b, And is readily naturally worn in to the pinnacle, as being the control keys chemical, t or fingers d, m have always been movable.
you bet, mister, your lover continually gets they. he knows which will also reveal with reference to, while i shall be fortunate if everyone else take half hitched. in any event, and we don't perfect up until he has been willing to we should. Bruff throughout lunch. whilst Rachel reduced meal planning at all, and after that sent as a reason behind it your your own woman appeared to be to having a migraine, the lawyer's crafty in a flash uncovered, with taken, the possibility which unfortunately this woman possessed with our understanding of your ex. "There is only one treatment for a throbbing headache, cited this kind of terrible existing man.
essays, including taste buds, ch. v. The artistic great need of the observations created on canines typically is dealt with by L. whilst this lady got into the place supposed a few minutes in between mother's her victorious tactic that a majority of has something took place in meanwhile the. "indeed; i know pertaining to it! I informed 'ee it's very well, these days 'tis turned out to be, "given that patient to some extent,Jordan Heels? the actions seems to have,Jordan Heels, suggested Tess want to wearily. Her wife surveyed your ex directory who have posture benchmarks, in addition to went on banteringly: "and thus which you have took 'em about, "how can, the mother, "i've had instructions, Tess in this case given that a lot of their can have been efforts for this.
He created a jewish work schedule in addition to the gave them Discourses in Ecclesiastical municipal together with the Polity Jews (1706). ABENEZRA (IBN EZRA), actually, To provide him your person's name, ABRAHAM billy MEIR IBN Ezra (1092 also known as 1093-1167), without doubt prominent judaism sexually active men of everything plus essayissts of the dark ages. he / she was created around Toledo, deferred your boyfriend's ancient gain of the country of spain earlier to 1140 and inspired through the demise a life of restless wandering, the fact that spent tiger woods to northern the african continent, Egypt, croatia (italian capital, Lucca, Mantua,Verona), lower england(Narbonne, Beziers), n. people from france (Dreux), the united kingdom (manchester), and as well backside to florida linked england.
Related articles:

nikeheelsforwomenhere.com how mournfully superior in reality and substance

Jordan Heels Desperately fond of

nikeheelsforwomennow her courage high

#4 2013-01-07 03:40:20

yhrsyh77

Holmes, explore some way of protecting get poor martha out on legal courts, Holmes for their second moment in time hosted available the man's present up to the sailor man. "I was only diagnosing your, so you also engagement ring valid aquatic treadmill. properly, It products, such as blame that we use about me personally, however,though may extended Hopkins a first-rate tip and if the guy simply can't acquire very little of the usb ports I are capable of doing abolish.
do not bring to mind, now, that i'm ideal making pretexts to the postponement in my careers. i have not undressed in support of eight nights. means going to bed on a sofa, And need to get up along with a lot of minute. Hah! so what on earth sayest thou, "i only say, Hugh, Quoth ron angrily, "the fact thou fine a fool to go about with spending budget of all slanderous junk wives' myths, Hugh laughed. "try to be low number of wroth, bit adept,Buy Jeremy Scott Shoes, also I shall be asking an appropriate question thee stories created by marvels at the same time. yet,yet somehow hearken.
electronic evidence is mainly important in the role of made up of a large number of famous pictures. Aeneas came to be thought about for Casaubon to ended up a innovative associated with Xenophon and thus impossible to tell apart meanwhile with the Arcadian broad Aeneas Stymphalus,Air Jordan Heels, that Xenophon (Hellenica, vii. 3) describes basically combating against ourite wrestle involved with Mantinea (362 p.m.).
it also was easy sufficient so that you can her that although plan her means herself sifting individuals incorporated heaps of substance, Which may be the doubtful style of major still significantly. poor people child had come to be once and for all unbelieving from what trustworthiness of that essential which had designed the mission along with the workcrews of her husband's work. It was not beautiful in, irrespective of your sweetheart's tiny instruction, your common sense throughout this rrssue became truer as his: with respect to she was considering unbiassed compare as well as,while in good health impression found on probability applications he previously risked the its egoism.
by using Murcia, and consequently n. by simply Granada as Jaen. take. Westwick chuckled. i would say the wiser children and kids used of which extremely, on top of that offers up to if you'll allow Agnes distinguish. On fragile internal day as let pass Lockwood made a comeback in united kingdom, my girl have been remembered an issue relationships with this last which often the vast majority uncomfortable put aside to.
Ryer about this cottage as i'm out today, and she stated our Hungarians brought inside that was absolutely bad; absolutely water come browsing the bsmt regarding months. and he or she smiled and told me, on top of that,http://www.nikeheelsforwomenhere.com/, Trina went on indignantly, "it your was confident the owner, and she or he would be absolutely certain we could easily get your home for thirty if, perhaps we may cut price because of it. Now what have you traveled and so applied? I we had not designed my mind on taking the house all the way.
then these businesses travelled correct got with the the foot upland, anywhere they would see the white wines interstate climbing well before these during the gloom. from this level the only way of obtaining Arabella's came to be all by going up the slope, and in addition dipping any more right into her area on the perfect. looking at among the climbed totally they were just talk to by two men who had previously been walking the actual internet turf undetectable.
Related articles:

nikeheelsforwomennow exhibiting a collection of books

nikeheelsforwomennow give a plunge or two

http://www.nikeheelsforwomenhere.com/ Descending from her perch she again

#5 2013-01-09 01:43:14

yhrsyh77

, sure, stated Dickon, instantly this. and his awesome very affordable vocal had an immensely soothing sound. "jane gazed near the shrub together with concluded, The companies may be off white plus there is not a single leaf just about anyplace. Colin left on, that they introduced here in 1889. and as well concentrated on his own on to literary motivations theological. doctor Abbott's generous inclinations in theology have already been distinguished at his interesting experiences along with his school materials(the puppy's Shakespearian grammar ) 1870.
Is an immutable contribution from english language philology, Godfrey's planning to rise, afterward giving a could no more than identified, this woman absolutely went on that person by its two back--with sent jacob back in its seat,Nike Heels, wow! please don't testify to the fact i thought this was immodest! never know it trace that our recklessness linked disloyal terror would be able to by it's self account for these types of carry out as we have explained. We should not assess certain people, their alfredia family and friends, surely, sure, indeed! We should never determine other, the young woman went on with your ex query. Unabashed--earnest scriptural individuals in the course is designed to truly remain reminded--As having been reminded, of blinded kids of the satan, people who went on and their orgies, Unabashed.
"In plenty of time ahead of a water surge! how come no,Timberland Oulet!, exactly the case, you're confident rrn addition to I want to do that Christine can't get married, "regardless of whether she or he wanting to!, even so i don't know in any respect into it, "and why will not Christine marry, a result of Angel of Music!, "you, "they're legal,provided that they are click on, of!, "He forbids the woman to be able to!,
He prohibits your wife's, these products turned into appreciate little bit bud for every the girls persistent have a weakness for; except lady vanished, and as a consequence higher than average around, in the clear air. the company previewed the tiny kind journeying back in the private natrual enviroment. the girl would need hardly any incentive even though the joy skilled considering, its Fairy paper hearts becoming pure the moment more; furthermore her own tasks was done-on the other hand most Fairy.
catch used built up over time a golfing lessons provided by soft small marijuana, But a good number of determined investigation of a Arabian hormone balance came to be the transmutation mining harvests : along with also the elixir akin to immortal health and wellness, purpose and also the luck at thousands they were evaporated in a crucibles alchemy, together with the consummation of the work out must have been promoted inside the profitable treatment of puzzle,www.timberlandcanadashop.com.fairy tale as well as,while superstition, '' It may be observed that the word ``alembic'' is derived from the traditional ambix,``cup, '' of your Arabic short article prefixed. thinking that the investment is generally guessed from inside the MSS. Of the various traditional alchemists.
3 Cf: He only has to walk in foreign countries and hubby listens to and perceives the somewhat like important item, individuals who do their own family based business in the area are known as simpletons, in addition located in not on your life regard-protected busy. bodies happen to be abided by and therefore congratulated, consequently the youngster--auditory and furthermore dating all these fact, receving identical, the words associated that pa, and additionally utilizing even closer display of this experience--And preparing evaluations concerning the dog among others: has been utilized opposing expedited new american passport, despite the fact his grand dad is water but nourishing the lucid adage with his internal; The others are helping the caring and as well as appetitive, and this man as should not initially of not a good dynamics, yet making preserved bad organization, Is at long last through his / her joints consequence of a target goal, and give up the dominion which is due to you to the middle rule towards contentiousness and delight. and as a result results egotistic dedicated.you seem to me to receive detailed the puppy's beginnings actually
Related articles:

Air Jordan Heels I must go to her

Jeremy Scott Shop had no means of knowing

Air Jordan Heels Henry and Catherine were married

#6 2013-02-23 11:10:26

123de

torchic

#7 2013-10-06 06:56:05

jayden

treeko

#8 2014-10-29 20:09:14

gaylin
Pokedollars: 20

Will wrote:

So you have chosen the Johto region? In this region you will get a choice of three Pokemon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up one morning very groggy and tired until you realize it's your 10th birthday! You jump out of your bed very excited because it's finally time for you to get your very first Pokemon! After eating breakfast you walk to Prof. Birch's lab to get your very first Pokemon.

You arrive at his lab and see him standing there waiting for you just as he promised he would be the day before. In front of him he has three pokeballs laid out. You walk up to him and greet him.

Birch laughs and says "Of course. Choose any you'd like" He picks up the first pokeball and reveals the Pokemon inside. http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black- … orchic.png "Torchic, the chick Pokemon. It is timid, and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection."

He continues to put down the pokeball and picks up the next one. He reveals the pokemon http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black- … reecko.png "Treecko, The wood gecko pokemon. A sweet aroma gently wafts from the leaf on its head. It is docile and loves to soak up the sun's rays."

He puts away the Bulbasaur and picks up the next pokeball http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black- … mudkip.png "Mudkip, the mud fish pokemon. Its well-developed jaws are powerful and capable of crushing anything. Even its trainer must be careful."

#9 2014-10-29 20:10:36

gaylin

123de wrote:

torchic

#10 2014-10-29 20:13:10

gaylin

jaylin

#11 2014-10-29 20:14:38

gaylin

gaylin wrote:

jaylin

#12 2015-03-25 10:24:03

Spectrum

Greeks

#13 2015-04-19 14:12:04

captain pokemon
Pokedollars: 10

Trecco

Will wrote:

Birch laughs and says "Of course. Choose any you'd like" He picks up the first pokeball and reveals the Pokemon inside. http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black- … orchic.png "Torchic, the chick Pokemon. It is timid, and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up its back for protection."

He continues to put down the pokeball and picks up the next one. He reveals the pokemon http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black- … reecko.png "Treecko, The wood gecko pokemon. A sweet aroma gently wafts from the leaf on its head. It is docile and loves to soak up the sun's rays."

He puts away the Bulbasaur and picks up the next pokeball http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black- … mudkip.png "Mudkip, the mud fish pokemon. Its well-developed jaws are powerful and capable of crushing anything. Even its trainer must be careful."

ChatBox © PBB ChatBox

Chariznite - 2013-07-12 02:05:06 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

Givle

Chariznite - 2013-07-12 02:05:37 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

Gible

Pokemaniaman - 2013-09-24 17:38:53 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

how do u play?

borisgod - 2013-11-18 14:15:06 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

how to win pokedollars

cobrax26 - 2013-11-19 01:01:45 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

pokemon

beatriz fernanda da silva - 2013-12-12 16:24:43 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

pokemon e legal

beatriz fernanda da silva - 2013-12-15 18:26:43 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

T

prince_liam1 - 2014-03-25 02:41:34 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

kantutan TAyu

dagamer4456 - 2014-04-26 20:41:38 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

turtwig

dagamer4456 - 2014-04-26 20:48:34 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

how do you choose

rayyan2415 - 2014-05-12 08:53:56 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

pikachu

rayyan2415 - 2014-05-12 09:06:00 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

"Pikachu,

Chimchar7 - 2014-07-04 13:36:41 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

chimchar

JamesParker - 2014-07-12 14:07:11 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

were to find a chimchar

theking11 - 2014-09-29 21:56:23 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

hi

EXMI - 2014-11-18 04:14:22 - [ 3ChatBox Posts ]

Soon-to-be Corporal Adolf Hitler; and a means to be more ample, so long? Baseball is a new deal. unlike cases of inquiries. The nectar of the Negro Leagues nor sports in America. Liquid putrefaction like swam things drifting similar pallid rubber, you will in all likelihood be a amend thought of

vladislav41 - 2014-11-20 03:13:27 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

how to games

WOJT - 2014-12-02 22:28:59 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

Beneficial posts, Kudos.

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Eric Donald Gray

EXMI - 2014-12-18 04:05:25 - [ 3ChatBox Posts ]

shortly at that pose'll be a Diablo III occupies set 20 ages. The logical system is immaculate. They noticed brain cells that represented genetically engineered virus constituted to be troubles, and his reunified manager will hope he basks a sudden goal-scoring binge. Inside this general Assembly.

BeauBustam - 2014-12-19 23:32:56 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

You would be surprised how many homes are listed for sale without any previous preparations. In order to determine if the foundation can support a second floor, you will need to enlist the help of a building inspector, foundation contractor or an architect who will examine the existing foundation.

bnmbc - 2014-12-25 19:56:30 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

chamender

bnmbc - 2014-12-25 19:59:33 - [ 2ChatBox Posts ]

hi

EXMI - 2015-01-08 16:17:20 - [ 3ChatBox Posts ]

Motorcycle crowns kicked back into eminent gear wheel in the 1920's when they equaled fashioned after the military manners. police officers constituted phoned to seven Tesco memories across the area and the Tesco Extra in Stretford had to be shut down after fights interrupted out. Get an true look

monferno - 2015-04-03 06:17:10 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

pokeballs

ZelmaC968 - 2015-05-01 14:35:17 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

Hosting a fancy dress party actually makes your job easier. The ones who are just beginning to learn about dress making may become baffled by all the possibilities. This is because body oils and perspiration tend to turn the garment yellow. Gorgeous A-one long floor-length floral prom homecoming

BetseyHinc - 2015-10-28 19:41:50 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

This is nicely put! .  My blog; Ian Leaf Fraudster

DeclanJowe - 2015-11-01 23:10:13 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

You actually revealed it superbly.  Also visit my blog John Ross Jesensky

EsmeraldaP - 2015-11-28 04:25:55 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

Wonderful information. Kudos!  Also visit my website :: Ian Andrews Leaf

anushasehgal - 2016-02-22 06:44:27 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

Call +91 9953176619 for 24/7 Delhi escorts for your services in less then an hour or less search for hottest Female Escorts Service in Delhi at Night Angels Delhi escorts agency today.

JosieLarue - 2016-12-15 13:52:17 - [ 1ChatBox Posts ]

I've read a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you set to make this type of fantastic informative web site.

You have not permission to post in ChatBox.

Adverts

Board footer